Why you should visit
ADIBF is the marketplace for the publishing industry in the Middle East and North Africa. Over the years, exhibitors have benefitted from venues such as the eZone, which showcases the latest in electronic media and digital content. The Illustrators’ Corner has offered a platform for local and international talent to display their work and learn from market specialists.
The Spotlight on Rights subsidy continues to gain momentum and received hundreds of letters of intent this year. Our greatly enhanced professional programmes allow more exhibitors to network with new business partners in this part of the world while exploring business-to-business opportunities.
New and intellectual cultural programmes attracted an overwhelming number of visitors from the UAE, giving international exhibitors an indication of the potential of this market and the opportunities waiting to be tapped.
Exhibitors at the 2020 ADIBF can look forward to the following highlights:
- Commitment and continued support for the Spotlight on Rights subsidy scheme
- Enhanced professional programmes, designed to identify new MENA region business partners
- Highly focused & enhanced eZone with seminars & panels targetting digital media & e-content
- Workshops and counselling sessions by experts for budding illustrators
- Matchmaking opportunities for institutional buyers & focus groups for educational publishers